The Loeffert family is relaxing together in the home of Ethan's wonderful Aunt and Uncle, Linda and Mark, in their country home in Western New York this month. One of the most refreshing aspects of this little oasis of beautiful meals, antiques, crafts and prayers is that it is not equipped with internet. Look for the return of my postings in early June.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ever since reading this, I have had Dar Williams' song ("Southern CA wants to be Western NY") running through my head, picturing you and Ethan, Viv and the little Big in a land that "gently creaks and thuds," with free-standing tubs and "picking mint from her front yard to dress the Sunday pork." Enjoy the beautifully slow rhythm of life! We are thinking of you.
Have a great time! When you return, send me an e-mail so that I can give you the dish about the homeschooling co-op we are involved with. I've been meaning to write to you about it....
Post a Comment