That is a ridiculous title. But we did celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary today.
We enjoyed a lovely bay-side seafood meal, followed by intimate live theater, all while on bike in the perfect San Diego evening while both chil'ns were cared for by their grandparents.
We love each other, good choice.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Might I say, KC, that you look FAB!! In case you haven't guessed, hiku1101 is Hil. I am jealous of your "fabishness"!!!
Yes, I second Hil's thoughts--you are one hot mama, KC. And I love this post, from your snappy title to your final concise summary of the "rightness" of yours and Ethan's past 5 years together. Felicidades.
(also, "intimate live theatre" is a most gracious description of the experience that you described via telephone..:)
Happy Anniversary! By the time you read this, though, much time will have passed and you'll be across an ocean! God speed and bless! :)
Post a Comment