Exotic vacations ...even with children...are a better tradition than anything in the jewelry or floral category. I hope you manage to sustain this one for many anniversaries to come. We were thinking of you on that day and the memories made me very happy...and exhausted.
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
2 comments:
Exotic vacations ...even with children...are a better tradition than anything in the jewelry or floral category. I hope you manage to sustain this one for many anniversaries to come. We were thinking of you on that day and the memories made me very happy...and exhausted.
Happy anniversary! I've been meaning to say something in person and kept forgetting! I know it was a good one! :)
Post a Comment