great pic! i am in DC visiting dan hantman right now and I just went for a run, ended up getting lost and found myself right outside Sequoia. I totally thought of your and Ethan's reception!
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
5 comments:
you look great! Any signs that labor may be soon?
you beautiful mama!!! HOly Schnikes!! Who you got hiding in there?? Shakeel O'Neil??! you are the tiniest pregnant lady i have ever seen!!
Gorgeous! Praying for you!
great pic! i am in DC visiting dan hantman right now and I just went for a run, ended up getting lost and found myself right outside Sequoia. I totally thought of your and Ethan's reception!
Good thoughts for your delivery!
You seriously need to eat some chicken wings and fish fries. I am sending them to Germany, stat...you skinny thing!
Post a Comment