Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Calendar Work
Kindergarten Homeschooling involves a lot of work teaching the days of the week and other basic calendar skills. Well, in this shot, Viv has on the correct underwear (Wednesday), but little brother seems to need some additional lessons. (When questioned about his garment, she matter-of-factly explained, "I only have one pair of Wednesdays!" Ha.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Boy, oh boy, do I miss my babies! It's not fair that Clark is going to grow so fast without me being part of it all. I'm hoping to see you in August and if not, I'll be on some big military transport as soon as the airways are clear in the fall.
Gwamma
Love the pic of those two cuties! How great that you are homeschooling kindergarten :-) Glad your hubby is home.
Lisa
hehehehehehe...you know, this must be a Loeffert trait to wear girls stuff outside of clothes...you'll have to ask Ethan about his days of wearing pantyhose on his head and legs... So fab. being the older sister...tell Viv. She knows.
Post a Comment