Photos taken at 0847 this morning at the two separate ends of our apartment, thank goodness the weekend starts in a few hours!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hhahaha what great pictures. I can't wait for all of the children to meet together. They are all so different and yet the same...you guys will see once you have them all in the same place...
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
1 comment:
hhahaha what great pictures. I can't wait for all of the children to meet together. They are all so different and yet the same...you guys will see once you have them all in the same place...
Post a Comment