Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cookie Baking Show

4 comments:

Logger Blogger Mom said...

They are so big and so cute....even without hair. I can't wait to get there in a few weeks. I will bring hats for Seth whose parents decided to shear him for the winter.

Logger Blogger Mom said...

....and pants for the boy who has to assist with baking duties in his big boy underpants.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH 1. LOVE the shaved head 2. Viv is already like one of those cooking show ladies- very sassy and matter of fact ("I've ALREADY SAID THAT") 3. HO HO HOOOOOOOOO hahahhahha 4. Cutest childrens ever

B-Mama said...

lol. Just saw this--too cute and LOVE that they were making cookies together. Tell Seth that he and Thomas can start the "no pants club" for second children. Ours is without them by the end of the day every day, no fail. He is not bothered at all, so neither am I! lol.