I want her. Send her to me and I'll send you Evan. Then you can have ALL boys and that would be very nice for you. Okay. Nice for me and not for you, but she's so AWESOME!
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
5 comments:
That is so cool. I would have cried, too.
I love that she's swaying back and forth! She is so grown up, that one.
Beautiful dress, beautiful violining, i also would have cried
I want her. Send her to me and I'll send you Evan. Then you can have ALL boys and that would be very nice for you. Okay. Nice for me and not for you, but she's so AWESOME!
love.
Post a Comment