Monday, June 16, 2008

Apprentice Builder

Today is a joyful day for AWOL Mommy! Several of my fellow Princeton-mommy-blogger friends invited me to be a weekly contributor on my favorite blog currently in existence on the worldwide web. The blog is a forum for Catholic mothers to discuss the daily issues of raising a family in today's society. This blog, and the women behind it, have provided me with immeasurable inspiration, support and intellectual fodder over the past six months and I am thrilled to become another apprentice in God's crew of family architects.

4 comments:

Alex said...

yippee!!! Congratulations! We readers will all be the richer for your presence there. And way to start off with a good, challenging (and extremely well-written) post. I am eager to see the discussion it ignites.

B-Mama said...

So happy to have you! Can't wait... Blessings to your beautiful fam!

Alex said...

give us another loeffert update! your fans await.

Right Said Red said...

So glad you have joined us at Building Cathedrals! Keep your spunk and sense of humor in your posts, I love it!