I made this cake yesterday. It took forever, but it was fun to try a recipe with things that are so in season right now, like basil and lemon. Thanks for the pan, E. Thanks for the recipe, Hil. Happy baking!
Did you like it? I meant to ask you! oh--and thanks for the first aid kit back. I don't see any blogs about that little accident! I'm sure you'd have some nice pic's :-) haha.
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
4 comments:
Gorgeous job!
Did you like it? I meant to ask you! oh--and thanks for the first aid kit back. I don't see any blogs about that little accident! I'm sure you'd have some nice pic's :-) haha.
okay, that last comment from "dubwise" was me..just on Wes' computer and apparently he has a blog acct. Who knew?!
You are a domestic goddess!
Post a Comment