This is Viv on Fuschiabike, yes, that is a proper noun and all one word. I love not having to wait for her to walk, nor pushing a massive stroller. Thank goodness for entering the bike age!!
This is one HAPPY child! I love her Fuschiabike, as well as her matching fuschiashoes. Does this mean that you are back to using the single stroller on most of your walks? Does Vivian still collect flowers (only those that haven't been formally planted, of course...) and dogtags on your nature outings and put them in her spiffy teal bike basket?
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
1 comment:
This is one HAPPY child! I love her Fuschiabike, as well as her matching fuschiashoes. Does this mean that you are back to using the single stroller on most of your walks? Does Vivian still collect flowers (only those that haven't been formally planted, of course...) and dogtags on your nature outings and put them in her spiffy teal bike basket?
Post a Comment