Friday, July 11, 2008
Summer Rain
As soon as I finished complaining about how hot it is here in AZ... we have entered the lovely monsoon period of July. The sky opens up and dumps on us every afternoon/evening. It is not only beautiful and refreshing, but also means that pilot Daddy just might be sent home early. We are loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's true--gutter run-off is irresistible. I still enjoy catching the run-off from all of the store awnings in the city whenever I have had the foresight to bring an umbrella with me.
We hope that Ethan gets lots of short work-days. Let it rain, let it rain!
Hey, this is Jen from Germany!! I also check your blog. I just wanted to let Vivian know that my kids love stomping in the rain puddles over here in Germany too and they can't wait for her to get here to join them!!!
Post a Comment