Wednesday, June 25, 2008

AZ Home

We have returned to Southern Arizona for the summer. Who does that?

Enjoy a sophisticated video reflection from Vivian describing her (100% unscripted) feelings on the situation here in the desert:

4 comments:

Alex said...

Oh boy, this is classic. I love that your 3-year-old is able to both utilize and understand the words "scorching" and "footwear." You are a good mom. ("90!" It was probably well over 100ยบ that day :) And I also love that she is clever enough to justify any questioned decision of hers, likely related to wardrobe or not, on the state of Arizona.

B-Mama said...

"Scorching"--are you kidding me? This little one is headed to Princeton, for sure! :)

Mary Alice said...

What a cutie, she looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

Scorching! I love it. We need more videos of Ms Viv in action. Still shots just don't do her justice. Not with a vocabulary like that.