I admit, I am back with regular computer access! So much has happened since we went off line when we left Alabama - I am just going to have to take it one step at a time. I wish I could back-date these entries.
Back-date away, if it is at all possible. We will be sure to appreciate the attempt at chronological integrity. We are just excited that the blog is back in action! You can do it, baby steps if necessary...
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
1 comment:
Back-date away, if it is at all possible. We will be sure to appreciate the attempt at chronological integrity. We are just excited that the blog is back in action! You can do it, baby steps if necessary...
Post a Comment