Daddy is back at work finishing up mastering his craft of airplane-flying. That means Arizona for us, his crew. Nonetheless, we were blessed to find this great, furnished home for a reasonable monthly rent to get us through August.
We wish that we were close enough to celebrate a house-warming with you. Also, even if we enlarge this photo on our computer and attempt to make out the house number, guessing at your new zip code is going to be a tough one now that you are not on base, so send us your address ASAP.
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
2 comments:
We wish that we were close enough to celebrate a house-warming with you. Also, even if we enlarge this photo on our computer and attempt to make out the house number, guessing at your new zip code is going to be a tough one now that you are not on base, so send us your address ASAP.
Great house and wonderful find! Do you all still have the place back in CO? I meant to ask at the wedding and forgot--just a random question! :)
Post a Comment