We ventured to Paris for the 4-day Thanksgiving weekend. We shared a Bohemian apartment on the outskirts of the city with dear friends and made forays into the city to see the major sites. Despite the cold, the kids held up wonderfully and the trip was one we will not soon forget.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
American(s) in Paris
We ventured to Paris for the 4-day Thanksgiving weekend. We shared a Bohemian apartment on the outskirts of the city with dear friends and made forays into the city to see the major sites. Despite the cold, the kids held up wonderfully and the trip was one we will not soon forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So strange-- we were in Paris over Thanksgiving, too. Were you that American girl masterfully ordering hot apple pastries in the corner bakery on Saturday morning? I was the one ordering in Spanglish.
It was as terrific a weekend as we anticipated. I wish that we could go back.
I love Viv's little coat.
cutest family ever. look at all of you!!
Post a Comment