
My husband is very wise with our finances. Both of us are famous for our thrift - spending only on essentials. Well, fortunately, we both see eye to eye that having warm German bread and pastries delivered to our door every Wednesday (in time to lift spirits from that mid-week slump) is ESSENTIAL! At least for our time here, abroad.
7 comments:
Warm German pastries and bread at your door on a weekly basis = essential. Obviously. You do not lose your spot on the Throne of Thriftiness for that decision. But I will make sure that any visit we plan has us arriving to Weisbaden on a Wednesday morning. Yumm. My mouth is watering.
Warm pastries! That's enough reason for Uncle Mike to want to live there!
I have lost 12 pounds eating Kimchi in Korea - but I still visit the corner bakeries in Seoul (they're everywhere) regularly - so it must be the walking and fewer meals more than the beanpaste stuffed donuts that are responsible...
I want warm German goodies!! Wah!
Oh my goodness! she is so cute! If all else fails, you could sell this photo to little debbie for some PR bucks and pay for the baked goods that way!
And I second Hiku1101....
Love you guys!
Wish I were there to eat warm yumminess with you! You are beyond exempted from this mid-week splurge--you're finding the German silver lining, of course! :)
Haak's here, hope ya don't mind, we got your spot from Aunt Hann-ooski. Holy god, do you guys make cute kids! Keep it up, despite what those Germans think...I'll ship a mini-van over there if I have to! Seems like you're really adjusting well to the new environment - fish out of water syndrome is not fun sometimes (trust me, I know) but you will look back on this time and feel fortunate for the experience. Love you!!
Can I come over on Wednesday??? Just kidding, but I sure hope I can get this in the Stuttgart area when I finally settle in. We need to get together sometime this week, give me a shout!
Post a Comment