Is there a Blogger award for the best post titles? I nominate you.
I love that Seth and Viv have so much fun together and so...creatively, to say the very least. My favorite part of this chapter of their sibling insanity is the head-banging motion that Seth, especially, makes after each dive. Like a cartoon character acting out a laugh without the soundtrack. They are hilarious.
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
5 comments:
The title couldn't be more fitting :)!!
hahhaha..that video made me laugh out loud..hank enjoyed watching it too..he said 'ut oh' the first time they fell:)....what happy kiddos:)
aww this is so cute
Is there a Blogger award for the best post titles? I nominate you.
I love that Seth and Viv have so much fun together and so...creatively, to say the very least. My favorite part of this chapter of their sibling insanity is the head-banging motion that Seth, especially, makes after each dive. Like a cartoon character acting out a laugh without the soundtrack. They are hilarious.
Post a Comment