Thursday, January 8, 2009
Thank you Landfill, Seth can Walk
Mom and Quinn left this morning and they were determined to see Seth walk before they boarded their planes. So, Grandma weaseled him into a disposable diaper "in order to get the bulk out from in between his legs." Alas, they witnessed this:I hope you are happy, Grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
love Grandma's take on reusable diapers! haha. That's so fantastic. I can't wait to see our 2 little babies hinies in some bulky cloth diapers! I'm so excited. I'll have to email you--but I got my pail/bag all ready! yea!
Congratulations Seth! That is great and I love how he turned to his big sister! We miss you!
So awesome, and on video!!! You're really in for it now Loefferts...
his balance is very good! also, i would like to play with the accordion as well!
Such a privilege to get to see this moment! And I love that Seth's first steps were to the sounds of the accordion. You guys are great. Congratulations, Seth!
Hahahaha...watch out...there is NO rest now!
Post a Comment