Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Morning Sickness in the Afternoon

Not to announce a miracle in an unceremonious fashion...but we have an 11- week-old-in-utero-AWOL baby in the family these days! We are expecting numero 3, folks. Keep the crazy comin'! This one is wiping me out pretty well during all of my standard blogging hours, so I apologize for the hole. Those of you who have experienced pregnancy-induced nausea do not begrudge me.

Just to show that my blogging is not the only thing that has suffered throughout this first trimester, I have put together a little photo montage that demonstrates how my parenting has suffered as well. Enjoy.

Viv babysitting (note both children still in pajamas)Seth doing some housework (someone's got to)
Getting some outdoor time (is that safe?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot tell if I am viewing your family during the hardships of your strenuous pregnancy or looking into a gazing ball depicting my future family's functioning on my best day...
Either way, the kids are dang cute and still look like they are having a great time.
Well, except for the one where Seth looks like he's having the same meltdown I just had ten minutes ago as I worked on my 10 page paper...

Hilary K. said...

AWESOME! Those kids are so darn cute...and Evan was in his pj's until 12:00 yesterday!!! And I don't have morning sickness...not pregnancy induced, anyways!! Tell "Robert" to start picking up the slack!!! Wow. I use a lot of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!

The W. D's said...

Congrats. Know how the all-day sickness goes and I totally feel for you. NOt sure I ever want to be pregnant again b/c of it! haha. YOu're doing a great job. SUrvival is most important sometimes. My poor child got so use to being lazy and inside I have to convince her to go out somedays. haha. We'll get there.

Alex said...

Yippee! Another little Loeffert to add to the beautiful mix! We are so happy with anticipation for the newest member of your clan.

We hope that the morning/afternoon sickness is subsiding. At least the unsafe cooler picture suggests that spring has arrived to your corner of Germany and should allow for more fresh air-outings with your two cuties. And both are they cute.

You let Seth know that when he finishes with your floors, we have some linolium here that is just begging for those cute little thighs to dance over them with the mop.