I think he is trying to tell you that his talents lie in the artistic realm. Maybe he will be a hairstylist and he is just experimenting with different shades on himself first. Knowing Seth, I'm just surprised that he isn't eating the chalk and the paint.
I know it's corny, but I love to see the table and the picture behind you and Viv, little things I remember from the CO house...I love to see all of that stuff - it makes me feel like you guys aren't so far away. PS. Can I be an adjunct teacher? I'd like to teach either self defense or ethics. Your pick.
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
2 comments:
I think he is trying to tell you that his talents lie in the artistic realm. Maybe he will be a hairstylist and he is just experimenting with different shades on himself first. Knowing Seth, I'm just surprised that he isn't eating the chalk and the paint.
I know it's corny, but I love to see the table and the picture behind you and Viv, little things I remember from the CO house...I love to see all of that stuff - it makes me feel like you guys aren't so far away.
PS. Can I be an adjunct teacher? I'd like to teach either self defense or ethics. Your pick.
Post a Comment