Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jazz Ballet Final Class

Vivian has been participating in a jazz-ballet class for about three months, today was the last class. I am lukewarm about how this class went, so this post is, correspondingly, lukewarm.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is doing great. As long as you don't intend to force her into applying to Juilliard, then no worries! Biggest thing to consider is if she is truly enjoying the experience at this age!

Anonymous said...

If I know my niece at all, she looks like she wished they gave her a little more instructional meat to chew on! Although she looks cute as heck, as usual. If I am picking up my sister's drift correctly - you were hoping she would come out of it with more than step step twirl, step step twirl, and it looks to me like Viv hoped the same...they just don't know the level of her intellectual advancement, obviously :)