

My pregnancy workout schedule consists of 6am walks around the neighborhood followed by a pregnancy yoga tape in the living room. The tape is 60 minutes long, so I have never made it to the end without being joined by another sleepy-eyed participant around 0650 or so.
5 comments:
You really make me chuckle! The last picture cracks me up with Vivian on the floor, too!
Look at you little yogis!!! How cute. I wish I was there. I would turn it into yoga bootcamp. yeah.
;)
I'm impressed! I can't drag myself out of bed until 7:30--at the earliest. You look great!
AWOL Mommy:
First, thank you for the sacrifices your family makes for our country through the military--it is appreciated!
Second, I'm really amazed that you get up at 6 am, while pregnant, to exercise! I wish I could get my act together to do that.
Third, I noticed on a post a while back that you have a Phil and Ted. How does that work with Vivian being as old/tall as she is? We've been trying to decide if we should make the plunge with baby number two and I'd love some insight into how the thing works when they're not just 2.5 and 6 months.
Thank you and blessings to you!
A Building Cathedrals fan who also checks out your personal blogs when I've got the time
Anon,
I don't know how else to answer you except for here?! So Viv is tall and skinny and has done well in the front seat of the P & Teds, however, Seth is about to max out the 30 lb. weight limit of the lower seat in the position in which we currently have it. All that being said, the stroller is perfect for us, because Viv will ride her little two-wheeler now, Seth's seat will get hooked on the top (40lb. weight allowed up there) and the new brother will be able to lay in the flat newborn position in November, wrapped in lots of cuddly blankets for the German winter. Thanks for your support.
Post a Comment