BUT.... Charlie says, "You're coming along nicely.... like any good project." He says, you'll know what he is talking about.
Now this is from me: Just think there will be no extra junk in your trunk after the little guy comes out! Thanks to all of those stairs and the 30 pound weight that Seth lets you carry around.
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
1 comment:
BUT.... Charlie says, "You're coming along nicely.... like any good project." He says, you'll know what he is talking about.
Now this is from me: Just think there will be no extra junk in your trunk after the little guy comes out! Thanks to all of those stairs and the 30 pound weight that Seth lets you carry around.
Post a Comment