Today Viv and her best friend are having a dress rehearsal of their dance performance entitled "sweet butterfly milk." Here is a video of the creator herself describing the main characters and then performing the title song herself.
Ummm...why wasn't I invited to VIv's 6th through 30th birthday parties? It's so cute, she must have heard Ethan singing his favorite song, "Sweet Butterfly Milk" so many times in the shower, she has decided to bring it to life! I think my favorite part is the end when she stops for a second and then looks at you and nods like "okay I'm done - acknowledge!" Plus the finger and head whip at "BUT THEN" and the choreography and the lyrics and even the melody!! What the heck?!? How does that mini brain concoct such wonders????
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
5 comments:
so great!
oh my goodness..I just saw your baby ticker thing--YOU ARE DUE IN 9 WEEKS?!?! Where did that time go!!! WOW!
Ummm...why wasn't I invited to VIv's 6th through 30th birthday parties?
It's so cute, she must have heard Ethan singing his favorite song, "Sweet Butterfly Milk" so many times in the shower, she has decided to bring it to life!
I think my favorite part is the end when she stops for a second and then looks at you and nods like "okay I'm done - acknowledge!"
Plus the finger and head whip at "BUT THEN" and the choreography and the lyrics and even the melody!! What the heck?!? How does that mini brain concoct such wonders????
For real - did she really come up with that herself?! Incredible! Can I please be invited to the actual performance? Or did it already happen?
I must watch this 3-4 times a day. It is like a giant happy pill. I just want to squeeze her!
Post a Comment