The longer he is away, the more MREs (Meals Ready to Eat) he brings home... so I am kind of wondering if Viv will now hope for longer deployments! Not me, three months pushed this mother to the test in every way imaginable. Daddy, we are so glad to have you home safe and sound. We are proud of you too. Big time.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Daddy is home
The longer he is away, the more MREs (Meals Ready to Eat) he brings home... so I am kind of wondering if Viv will now hope for longer deployments! Not me, three months pushed this mother to the test in every way imaginable. Daddy, we are so glad to have you home safe and sound. We are proud of you too. Big time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad to hear he made it back. I hope Viv enjoys those MRE's. Maybe one will have some M&M's in them. ;)
Okay, so it posted twice, I deleted one, but if left the deleted message and I didn't want you to wonder what I deleted.
Welcome Home Ethan!
So glad Ethan is back home safe and sound!
So good to know Ethan is home safe and sound. Tell him that he will be harassed when he finally calls...especially for cryptic e-mails with phrases like, "slight landing emergency...", in them.
Post a Comment