Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fraternal Love

Or is it "frat house" love?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathrin! Are you guys in Germany?? We're coming to Baumholder in July. I'd love to hear your tips and advice on the move. You can email me at cameorl@gmail.com! Nice to see you! Cameo

Anonymous said...

hahahhah BADNESS. I see he still wavers carefully on that line between homicide and affection...

B-Mama said...

Too cute! I love that older brother thinks its totally normal to just lie across little brother's face midway through. We have a LOT of that action going on around here!! lol. They are both adorable!

Alex said...

This is such classic Seth, such classic boy. We cannot wait to see this little bomber in person again. I also love your motherly encouragement and urging amidst the brotherly steamrolling--"What makes him smile, what makes him smile?" You both make *us* smile, that is for sure.