Thursday, June 10, 2010

Definitive First Word

Our handsome third child/ dark-horse/ Daddy look-alike has a consistent first word, here is proof - posted by a reluctant "Ma-Ma":

4 comments:

Alex said...

"Unequivocal" is right! That's about as definitive as they come.

We reluctant "ma-ma"s just have to remind ourselves that we universally allowed our spouses to claim children's first natural phonetic enunciation as their (da-da's) own moniker. We could have been the da-da's had we wanted to be...but the first mothers were smart enough to realize the strength of connection that their spouses felt to their babies upon hearing those first words and associating it with their "name"! (That's one way to see it, anyway :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH oh the irony. So the one who brands the baby "WEIRDO" and "CREEPY" bares the honor of the first lines of verbal acknowledgement...Isn't this always how it is?

Logger Blogger Mom said...

This is killing me....the videos. I just watch them over and over. Where did the infant go? I need to spend time with this guy and he needs his "Ga-Ga".

Love,
Mom/grandma

Alicia said...

How great to capture that! I love all these videos.