| Ladies and Gentlemen, feast your eyes on the latest creation of the world's most talented Oma! Viv's special order, made-from scratch "German dress" arrived from Grandma tonight. Totally unreal. Thanks, Mom! |
| Oktoberfest 6-year-old |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now that's what I'm talking about! What a sweet face. All she needs is eine grosse Brezel und ein klein Bierkrug.
Hog DOG! I need an Oma...will Oma make me a pink one???????
Super job!! And, Viv, seriously, who really needs to look as fab as you? I can hardly stand how cute you are.
WHAT!!!! This is fantastic!!!! I cannot believe this was a handmade creation! Amazing! This makes me want to buy Viv the Shirley Temple classic "Heidi" hahhahaa
"do you like my new shoooes, they are made out of woood, such nice little shooooes, blah blah blah blah blah blah"
That's a wonderful dress! I wanted to get ELliot one while we were over there and could NOT believe the price! Those German's must be rich! Couldn't fork over 100 EURO for a get up...but Viv's is beautiful!
Post a Comment