Grandma and Grandpa blessed us with a wonderful New Zealand-manufactured double stroller. In these lovely spring days I find that I have no excuse for feeling cooped up- my kiddos love riding around in this puppy. It even has a full on darkening screen contraption that makes Seth cozy as a pea and Vivian even more talkative than usual. Today there were such questions as "will you sing me "God Bless America?" when we saw an American flag." and "why do people litter?" Thank you, Mom. This thing will remain a family staple in the Loeffert family.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Thank the Lord for Good Strollers
Grandma and Grandpa blessed us with a wonderful New Zealand-manufactured double stroller. In these lovely spring days I find that I have no excuse for feeling cooped up- my kiddos love riding around in this puppy. It even has a full on darkening screen contraption that makes Seth cozy as a pea and Vivian even more talkative than usual. Today there were such questions as "will you sing me "God Bless America?" when we saw an American flag." and "why do people litter?" Thank you, Mom. This thing will remain a family staple in the Loeffert family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment