Wednesday, July 30, 2008
the Meditation Rocking my Mommy World
This Canadian mom of six posted a beautiful reflection to help a stressed out mommy through the tougher moments of motherhood. It is so evocative, I hope to keep it at the forefront of my thoughts and actions with my husband and children every hour of every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Absolutely beautiful and very humbling. I'm afraid that in the heyday of my mothering years when I retreated into a "cave" I wallowed in self-pity instead of reaching for His hem. But then He would send you little ones to find me and touch me....and that worked miracles too.
Thank you for directing us to such a beautiful reflection. It seems like one of those things that should be printed out and kept in one's pocket for such moments of needful reminders.
Post a Comment