Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Straw Hats, Mashed Carrots, Peaches & Safety Goggles






3 comments:

Logger Blogger Mom said...

Seth is ready to help Grammage build his tree-fort. Good safety practices, Baby. Or is that hammer for the nurse who is going to give you a shot tomorrow at your checkup?

Logger Blogger Mom said...

I wish I knew "the rest of the story" about the peaches. And I assume the mashed carrots were a hit? Whatever the storyline....my grandbabies have beautiful blue/brown eyes. I just want them closer!!!!

Alex said...

Man, Seth has got a great hold on that hammer. How is he only 6 months old and capable of such feats?

The picture of Viv in the straw hat is a comedic tableau. I have never seen such composure in someone with lasagna simultaneously dripping down her face. Sometimes is it worth taking yourself just that seriously, eh Viv? I love this girl.

And what beautiful eyes they both have!