Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dance Babynastics

Daddy's work hours have been particularly insane this week. Correspondingly, Mommy's standards of what is "acceptable" sibling play have broadened. These two chilluns turn into a more hysterical combination every day.

4 comments:

Alex said...

"Hysterical" is right. Thank goodness for a laid-back mom and wall-to-wall carpeting. Viv and Seth are going to continue having a ball together, obviously. What a great pair: Vivian's creativity and Seth's unbreakable smile. Thanks for letting us share in the babynastics of the day. I wish that I were there to dance along with them!

Anonymous said...

Love the dance babynastics! We cannot stop laughing!! Thanks so much for the much needed smiles. Love - WI Eggerts

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the video of swim lessons!
Happy St Nicks from Wisconsin.
U p

Anonymous said...

How awesome!! It is so great to see them in co-op play. VIv is such an awesome little human and Seth is so good natured and happy- what an amazing little pod!!!! You guys are such a beautiful clan. You inspire me!!! LOVE YOU