hahahhah Look at his gentlemen's hairdo and button down!!! I love it! And all of those little baby teeth!! Also glad to see he instinctively knows the Loeffert meal procedures: Eat until full to brim, disrobe, lounge, REDO. It's genetics.
Oh my goodness, what an adorable little man. I, too, love the "Sunday best" hairdo and button down topped off with cake and chocolate frosting. And such joy! That hasn't changed since he was born and I don't anticipate that it ever will. And you, birthday cake-making lady, are a beautiful supermom.
Happy Birthday, Seth! How the heck did one year already pass since you joined us?! We love you, dear godson.
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Seth! He is looking so long, I can't believe how much he is changing.Is he exhausted from eating his cake in the last picture?
hahahhah Look at his gentlemen's hairdo and button down!!! I love it! And all of those little baby teeth!!
Also glad to see he instinctively knows the Loeffert meal procedures: Eat until full to brim, disrobe, lounge, REDO. It's genetics.
Oh my goodness, what an adorable little man. I, too, love the "Sunday best" hairdo and button down topped off with cake and chocolate frosting. And such joy! That hasn't changed since he was born and I don't anticipate that it ever will. And you, birthday cake-making lady, are a beautiful supermom.
Happy Birthday, Seth! How the heck did one year already pass since you joined us?! We love you, dear godson.
Post a Comment