The fasching season is culminating this weekend all over the world, but little did we know that we are at the heart of much carnival tradition here along the Rhein. I am going to let the pictures tell the story on this one:
Move over Rio, here come the Loefferts "Fasching" their way through Wiesbaden! Looks like a terrific time was had by all. Way to get out and enjoy the fullness and singularity of the culture surrounding you. The picture of you and Seth is especially beautiful, and there is tangible joy emitted from the picture of you three dancing. Wonderful memories being made here, there's no question about that.
I also urge you to keep the witch's hat with attached hair within arm's reach--you never know when it might be useful to furthering Ethan's career (certainly his respect from peers on base, anyway, right?). Seriously.
I agree with Alex through and through, but for me, I saw the tangible joy in Ethan's face in that top middle picture where he is in his brown and green jester outfit. He looks so serene and angelic in that moment, those candid shots are always the best.
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
2 comments:
Move over Rio, here come the Loefferts "Fasching" their way through Wiesbaden! Looks like a terrific time was had by all. Way to get out and enjoy the fullness and singularity of the culture surrounding you. The picture of you and Seth is especially beautiful, and there is tangible joy emitted from the picture of you three dancing. Wonderful memories being made here, there's no question about that.
I also urge you to keep the witch's hat with attached hair within arm's reach--you never know when it might be useful to furthering Ethan's career (certainly his respect from peers on base, anyway, right?). Seriously.
I agree with Alex through and through, but for me, I saw the tangible joy in Ethan's face in that top middle picture where he is in his brown and green jester outfit. He looks so serene and angelic in that moment, those candid shots are always the best.
Post a Comment