Saturday, February 28, 2009

Date Night

Note to self: do this again soon.Note to babysitter: friends like you are invaluable. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOMO DORI GOTTO MR AND MRS ROBOTO
(I have hypothesized due to the beauty, perfection, intelligence, wit, multitude of successes, intrigue, exemplary skill and glamour of this couple *and mini-bot kin* that they are intergallactic android beings from the heavens.
This helps me to feel less inferior, as I am but a mere human. No offense, Jesus, I'm still grateful for my creation, thank you Father.)
DOMO. DOMO.

Seriously, I hope you guys had a great time out, you deserve it, and you deserve many more! Don't scoff when I say that when I visit I want to grant you two a night out again as I watch/study the babies!!!

ABC said...

Note to the smashing couple: you should definitely do it again soon because babysitter might be out of commission for a little while in a couple months.

Alex said...

Woohooo!! You two are smooookin'! This photo also happily reminds me of one of your first dates in Princeton (with Ani Difranco as a birthday present, right?), before which I remember taking a picture of you eerily similar to this one, red coat and all, in our Brown Hall dorm room. My goodness, if someone had told you all that you two would live during the subsequent 6.5 years together...