Ha, upon first reading the title of your post and then spotting the small, round baked goodies on the cookie sheet, my initial thought was that you and Vivian set out to bake rota virus-shaped cookies for Valentine's Day. I was a bit confused by the connection with the holiday, but very impressed with your scientific and culinary ambition.
Happy Valentine's Day and we hope that Ethan is promptly rota-free once more.
Oh, so sad to read E was down with a virus for the holiday! I am glad to say that I don't think you caught it from our family, who had it at the beginning of the week! Wish you were closer, though, so that we could at least swap hugs (and probably a few viruses too!) :)
I served four years as an Army officer but now consider myself HAPPILY AWOL as I follow my dear Army husband around the globe and raise our three military babes to the best of our ability. I have been floundering through stay-at-home motherhood with love since 2007.
4 comments:
Ha, upon first reading the title of your post and then spotting the small, round baked goodies on the cookie sheet, my initial thought was that you and Vivian set out to bake rota virus-shaped cookies for Valentine's Day. I was a bit confused by the connection with the holiday, but very impressed with your scientific and culinary ambition.
Happy Valentine's Day and we hope that Ethan is promptly rota-free once more.
Oh, so sad to read E was down with a virus for the holiday! I am glad to say that I don't think you caught it from our family, who had it at the beginning of the week! Wish you were closer, though, so that we could at least swap hugs (and probably a few viruses too!) :)
Wow I love that valentine...i hope you will frame it and hang it....
PS. Do you have photos of Ethan passed out on kitchen floor??
Post a Comment