Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Home School Schmomeschool

I realize that some time in the near future, as a mother of a 4-yr-old, I must get very serious about setting out an organized course of study for our homeschooling venture. However, is it so wrong if I am currently content that she spells secret words for me on the toaster oven which is stowed away in the kitchen (under the recycling containers we had to hide from Seth) and then proudly displays them? Seriously.

4 comments:

Jen said...

very impressive Miss Viv! Why don't you come on downstairs and teach your neighbors something. They could use some help in the spelling department.
Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

One day you will miss that secret toaster oven spelling...give those kids a big hug from me!

Alex said...

Viv makes 4 look like the greatest year yet. Secret toaster oven spelling?! Life doesn't get much better than that, I think. Especially when taking into consideration that the secret toaster oven-speller wields those adorable 4 year-old legs.

Anonymous said...

I hear tina turner. "Privaate speller, spelling for money, spell what you want me to spell..."