Monday, February 2, 2009
Vivian's debut as documentary filmmaker
If it is good video you are looking for, look at another post. This one is here because it was captured by Vivian. She was trying to catch some of Seth's first steps on film a couple of weeks ago. Her narrative about the upcoming birthday party and Daddy eating "torpedo chips" (they were Pita Chips) earned the clip its place on this blog. I hope you can understand her little voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! She definitely has a future in filmmaking. I think I just love her little voice and the awesome thoughts that come out of her head.
hahahhaha AWESOME!!!! love it. She's learning from the best! Also, love the flat affect of brother. Typical Loeffert on film. Very good. Rent it buy it love it cherish it own it. (james lipton)
Oh, my! Totally cool. She is the absolute best EVER! Big sissy tells her brother he is, "...so cool, Brewster!" Where did that little cinematic gem come from??!!
This is golden footage. A touchstone of the genre, certainly. I love Ms. Director's ability to look at her very important documentary subjects objectively, citing their father and son relationship without mentioning that they are, in fact, also her brother and father, as well. And "torpedo chips"...you can't make that stuff up.
Please tell Ethan that he recieves a blogger award for Best Supporting Actor in this clip. Oh yeah.
Her voice is heartbreakingly endearing and her stream of thoughts perhaps even moreso. I love her narration of the chronology of the next day. "...like sleep, wake up, 'have' a morning...." Please give this girl the camera more often.
Post a Comment